Il cerchio dei MAFiosi
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Il cerchio dei MAFiosi

Forum tunisien, espace de communication et de discussion sur différents thémes : musique, cinema, arts, sport, humour, rencontre, politique, religion…

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Extremely important advice Special World Cup 2006 !!!

+2
Mr-X
MAFiosina
6 participants
AuteurMessage
MAFiosina
Madrina del cartello - Plenipotenziaria del Diavolo
MAFiosina

Extremely important advice Special World Cup 2006 !!! Empty
MessageSujet: Extremely important advice Special World Cup 2006 !!!   Extremely important advice Special World Cup 2006 !!! EmptyMar 6 Juin à 16:12

For my case replace wives, girlfriends, fiancés, mothers, sisters, daughters, etc by MAN!

Extremely important advice and recommendations to be passed
on to wives, girlfriends, fiancés, mothers, sisters, daughters, etc.
(to all women in general) These rules are to be communicated
prior to the World Cup in June/July this year...

LIST OF RULES

From 9th June to 9th July 2006, you should read the sports section of the newspaper so that you are aware of what is going
on regarding the World Cup, and that way you will be able to join in the conversations. If you fail to do this, then you will
be looked at in a bad way, or you will be totally ignored. DO NOT complain about not receiving any attention.

During the World Cup, the television is mine, at all times, without any exceptions. If you even take a glimpse of the remote
control, you will lose it (your eye). hahaha

If you have to pass by in front of the TV during a game, I don’t mind, as long as you do it crawling on the floor and without
distracting me.
Razz If you decide to stand nude in front of the TV, make sure you put clothes on right after because if you catch
a cold, I wont have time to take you to the doctor or look after you during the World Cup month.

During the games I will be blind, deaf and mute, unless I require a refill of my drink or something to eat.
You are out of your mind if you expect me to listen to you, open the door, answer the telephone, 3arka or pick up the baby that just fell from the second floor... it wont happen.

It would be a good idea for you to keep at least 2 six packs in the fridge at all times, as well as plenty of things to nibble
on, and please do not make any funny faces to my friends when they come over to watch the games. In return, you will be
allowed to use the TV between 12am and 6am, unless they replay a good game that I missed during the day.

Please, please, please!! if you see me upset because one of my teams is losing, DO NOT say “get over it, its only a game”,
or “don’t worry, they’ll win next time”.
If you say these things, you will only make me angrier and I will love you less.
Remember, you will never ever know more about football than me and your so called “words of encouragement” will only
lead to a break up or divorce.

You are welcome to sit with me to watch one game and you can talk to me during halftime but only when the commercials
are on, and only if the halftime score is pleasing me. In addition, please note I am saying “one” game, hence do not use
the World Cup as a nice cheesy excuse to “spend time together”.
The replays of the goals are very important. I don’t care if I have seen them or I haven’t seen them, I want to see them
again. Many times.

Tell your friends NOT to have any babies, or any other child related parties or gatherings that requires my attendance
because:
I will not go,
I will not go, and
I will not go.

But, if a friend of mine invites us to his house on a Sunday to watch a game, we will be there in a flash.

The daily World Cup highlights show on TV every night is just as important as the games themselves. Do not even think
about saying “but you have already seen this...why don’t you change the channel to something we
can all watch??”, the reply will be: “Refer to Rule #2 of this list”.

And finally, please save your expressions such as “Thank God the World Cup is only every 4 years”. I am immune to these
words, because after this comes the Champions League, Premier League, Italian League, Spanish League, etc etc.
diablo
Thank you for your co-operation.

Regards,
Men of the World & Mafiosina blid
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Mr-X
Prince Heritier du Cartel
Mr-X

MessageSujet: Re: Extremely important advice Special World Cup 2006 !!!   Extremely important advice Special World Cup 2006 !!! EmptyMar 6 Juin à 18:57

hahaha
Bravo!!!!!!
J'imprime ca et je le met sur ma porte!! hahaha
:niah: :l9itha: inter
Mailo
Membre du cartel
Membre du cartel
Mailo

MessageSujet: Re: Extremely important advice Special World Cup 2006 !!!   Extremely important advice Special World Cup 2006 !!! EmptyMer 7 Juin à 9:48

ki5
Neo
User Eté 2007
Neo

MessageSujet: Re: Extremely important advice Special World Cup 2006 !!!   Extremely important advice Special World Cup 2006 !!! EmptyMer 7 Juin à 11:29

vous connaissez blanche neige & les 7 nains,
mnt le nouveau c'est "Men of the World & Mafiosina"!!!! hahaha hahaha hahaha ki5
GODfather
Il Padrino
GODfather

MessageSujet: Re: Extremely important advice Special World Cup 2006 !!!   Extremely important advice Special World Cup 2006 !!! EmptyMer 7 Juin à 12:51

c'est marrant Wink tout à fait all will be replaced by MEN (je ve dire menz) hahaha
miss el 3arab
Membre du cartel
Membre du cartel
miss el 3arab

MessageSujet: Re: Extremely important advice Special World Cup 2006 !!!   Extremely important advice Special World Cup 2006 !!! EmptyMer 7 Juin à 13:10

I hate footbal blid
fortunately all the guys don't like the football !!! Mr cristal
miss el 3arab
Membre du cartel
Membre du cartel
miss el 3arab

MessageSujet: Re: Extremely important advice Special World Cup 2006 !!!   Extremely important advice Special World Cup 2006 !!! EmptyMer 7 Juin à 13:26

miss el 3arab a écrit:
I hate football blid
fortunately all the guys don't like the football !!! Mr cristal

I hate football
fortunately all the guys don't like football bye

inter
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Extremely important advice Special World Cup 2006 !!!   Extremely important advice Special World Cup 2006 !!! Empty

Extremely important advice Special World Cup 2006 !!!
Page 1 sur 1